Paul Delaroche (1797-1856) was a French painter known for his dramatic and emotive works. He was a major figure in the development of French Romanticism, and his painting “The Execution of Lady Jane Grey” (1833) is considered one of the greatest examples of 19th century Romanticism. Delaroche’s works are renowned for their attention to detail and their ability to capture the emotion of the moment. His works are widely collected and can be found in many of the world’s major art galleries.
Choose your Delaroche Print
You can choose framing, stretching and size options on the next page
- Napoleon Bonaparte Crossing the Alps
- Charles-Amedee-Albert de Savoie, Prince de Carignan, Leading the Assault at the Siege of the Trocadero, 31st August 1823
- The Children of King Edward IV of England
- The Conquerors of the Bastille before the Hotel de Ville in 1789
- Duke of Angouleme at the Capture of Trocadero, 31st August 1823