Frank Dicksee (1853-1928) was an English painter and illustrator whose works were renowned for their romanticism and naturalism. He was an acclaimed portrait painter, but is best known for his narrative works such as Chivalry, The Funeral of a Viking, and Romeo and Juliet. His works were celebrated for their skillful use of light and atmosphere, and his ability to capture emotion and drama. He was a member of the Royal Academy and was knighted in 1911.
Choose your Dicksee Print
You can choose framing, stretching and size options on the next page
- Portrait of a Lady Said to Be the Artist's Wife
- Portrait of Agnes Mallam (Mrs Edward Foster
- Portrait of Elsa, Daughter of William Hall, three-quarter length, seated wearing a Pink Dress and Yellow Wrap
- Portrait of Miss Dorothy Dicksee
- Portrait of Mrs. W. K. D'Arcy
- Portrait of the Hon. Mrs Ernest Guinness, Standing, Wearing an Emerald Dress and Feather
- The Redemption of Tannhäuser
- Romeo and Juliet
- Sea and Sunshine, Lyme Regis
- Spring Maiden
- The Symbol - 'Is It Nothing To You, All Ye That Pass By'