Philippe de Croy, Seigneur of Sempy
Rogier Van der Weyden
Of our Prints and Others...
The quality of a Giclée fine art print may be generally reckoned from the weight, and therefore, thickness, of the printing paper that is used. That is, the heavier, weightier the printing paper that is used, the better the likely quality. Weight of paper is measured in 'Grams per Square Metre' or 'gsm' for short. So, without further ado...
- Allposters Standard 'Smooth' Giclée = 235 gsm
- Art.com Standard 'Smooth' Giclée = 235 gsm
- King & McGaw 'Smooth' = 230 gsm
- Magnolia Box don't offer a 'Smooth' Giclée
- Our Premium 'Smooth' Giclée = 315 gsm (Yeah!)
- Allposters Premium 'Textured' Giclée = 305 gsm
- Art.com Premium 'Textured' Giclée = 305 gsm
- Magnolia Box 'Textured' = 280 gsm
- King & McGaw don't offer a 'Textured' Giclée
- Our Premium 'Textured' Giclée = 315 gsm (Yeah!)
We have bought prints from the other companies. And quite simply, when it comes to print quality, tra-la, we're the best! (Hooray! Hooray!)
Customise your Van der Weyden Giclée Print
Order your customised Van der Weyden fine art print by selecting options below. The updated price and image preview will appear as you select options. You can even preview how the print will look on the wall by selecting the Room Preview tab and choosing your wall colour.